Sunday, March 30, 2008

My last vacations


My last vacations were in Calgary :) so, I think is better to talk about my last last vacations. I like to travel,unfortunately I didn't have a lot of time to travel because I was studying and after I was working, however I looked to get time to have vacations.
In September, last year ago I went to occident of my country. I spent two weeks visited three states, Queretaro, Guanajuato and Jalisco.
My trip was in car, with my French friend and my girlfriend, first we went to Queretaro this city was about 1 hour and half to Mexico City it is a beautiful and colonial place. We spent 2 days there we visited the cathedral, the aqueduct and the Pena del Bernal.
After we went to San Miguel de Allende, this is a small typical and colonial City, in this city is originated my family. We stayed in September, in the Festival of this City. The festival is amazing, in the night, front of the Cathedral the people of the City fire lots firework, at 4:00 AM until 6:00 AM, it is exciting. While the festival end, we went to Guanajuato The capitol city from Guanajuato state, this city was once of principal cities of independence of Mexico. This city has a lot of Beautiful buildings, The Alhondiga de Granaditas, The Teatro Juarez and The Universidad of Guanajuato,there it is the famous and weird mommy museum. In fact the city is really beautiful, because it have small and colonial streets; it is my favourite city in Mexico.
After we went to Guadalajara, in this city we Drunk Tequila and heard Mariachi music, typical Mexican music, we visit the downtown it is beautiful, then we stayed in a virgin beaches around the cost of Jalisco. These beaches are quiet and there are perfect for a time relaxing, finally we went to Puerto Vallarta an famous beach of Mexico.
Finally we returned to Mexico City, we drove about 9 hours of Puerto Vallarta to Mexico City, it was tiring.


1 comment:

Margarita said...

Mario I want visit to Mexico, is wonderful take trip by colonial town, experience is great, because do you know typical custom and activities specific of this place.