Sunday, March 30, 2008

My favorite movies

I enjoy watching movies; my favorite movies are any kind: comedy, science fiction, thriller and suspense. However the movie must have an original, intense, violence and unhappy end, although I enjoy simple-mind movies like romantic, cartoon and art.
My favorite movies are Star Wars, Tarantino's movies (Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Hostel and Kill Bill) and many Mexican movies among others. The last Tarantino's movie that I watched was Kill Bill and I really enjoyed it. I like the way of Tarantino mix the western genre with martial arts.
Kill Bill has two separate volumes. In the first part the protagonist Uma Thurman (who is called the bride in the story) emerges from a comma after four years and swears revenge on the assassination team that betrayed her, a team she was once part of. At this time you don't know what the reasons why she wants revenge are and what happened with the baby that she carried before entering the comma, I was very intrigue and I couldn't miss the second part. In the second volume she kills the other members of the squad and she finds Bill. The end of the movie showing the flashback of the Bride's past and you can understand the reasons of her angry. Finally the movie has a happy end. I would like to recommend this movie because is a different plot and the soundtrack is exciting. If you watched it please tell me your opinion.

1 comment:

♥ Sunny ♥ said...

I like Jescica Alba. because i feel that her performance is amazing in her movie. I like Jescica Alba more than other actor. Who do you like of actor?