Thursday, April 3, 2008

My blogger

In my class of Reading and writing (R&W), my Teacher Marcy (the best teacher in Canada) gave an assignment, I needed to have a Blogger, in fact in my class of R&W with Kristi’s class we started our bloggers.
This assignment was hard for me, because I can’t write in English very well and always I need a lot time for do it, but I think this assignment improve my skills in English, well I Think, but the most important thing about this assignment is that I could know more about my classmates, I really enjoy reading classmates’ bloggers, because they wrote about their favorites items and sometimes their feelings.
Also, I could write about my favorites things like, music, movies, places, trips, etc, so that was good for me.
I don’t know if in my next course I’m going to need my blogger or I can write more bloggers so, I would like share some pictures with you.
First my apartment in Mexico City, if some day you will go to Mexico City, you are welcome stay here; and my favorite ruins close to Mexico City Teotihucan, I think is the most important culture In Mexico.
Well I hope so. somebody share my hobbies, see you soon.

4 comments:

Roman said...

http://roman72rus.blogspot.com/
This is adress of my terrible blog)

Klaudia'S timE! said...

woow! your writting is excelent for me ahaaha bust i have a bad news for you! im not the teacheR! haha but don't worry for my your job is excelent i like your bloGg!

hinojosa ca said...

Thanks Claudia, I known that, I need learn English very well I hope so you can teach me

Marcy said...

I really enjoyed reading everyone's blogs too. In the classroom we don't usually get to REALLY know people so it's nice to know something about them outside the class. Good luck next semester and stay in touch.