Tuesday, April 1, 2008

CAFE TACVBA

In my last blogger I wrote about my favorite group U2, but it is my favorite group in English language, for this in this blogger I will wrote about my favorite Mexican group, “Café Tacvba”. Café Tacvba is a group who has been played for about 15 years, in fact in 2006 they celebrated their 15 anniversary.
This group is from Ciudad Satelite a neighborhood near to Mexico City, they started their group 1989 but, they recorded their 1st LP in 1992, now Café Tacvba has 10 albums.
I like this group because in their songs they mix almost all the rhythms of typical Mexican music like huapango, quebradita, bolero and Mexican rock with new rhythms like hip-hop, electronic, punk and rock, also in their letters they talk about Mexican's costumes and life in Mexico City, also they are a group that always try to help people, for example last December they did a concert to help people who lives in south of Mexico, this region had many natural troubles and was almost destroyed for a flood.
I had been in many concerts of Café Tacvba and I enjoy a lot to listen this group in concert I think they are the best Mexican group. I have almost all music of “los tacubos” as Mexican people call them, I would like to share some music of Los Tacubos with you, I hope you can listen and enjoy it as me. I paste one of my favorite songs, "Chica Banda" (Gang's Girl).



No comments: